A ministry of, by and for middle school and high school youth – encouraging youth to experience, express and explore the love of Christ in their daily lives.
Faith Formation 10:00 – 11:00 a.m.
Youth participate in the first quarter of worship, followed by Sunday school classes
Middle School – Library
High School – Youth Room
Youth Groups and Dinner – Sundays 5:00 p.m.
- A safe place for youth to be in relationship and talk about God’s presence in their daily lives.
- Separate programs and recreation activities are offered for middle school and high school youth with dinner provided by parents for all youth.
- Activities are facilitated by the Director of Youth Ministries and various adult and parent volunteers.
- Our programming offers a balance of spiritual formation, service, and fellowship in a Christian environment.
- Sunday, February 4, 10am-11am—Communion Sunday
- Sunday, February 11, 11am-12:30pm—Pancake Dinner prep (decorations, shopping, etc.)
- Tuesday, February 13, 6pm-8pm (youth arrive at 4:30)—Fat Tuesday Pancake Dinner
- Sunday, February 18—President’s Day; No Youth programming
- Sunday, February 25, 11am-12:30pm—Youth Group
- Sunday, April 1—Easter Sunday
- Sunday, April 22, 6pm-8pm (youth arrive at 5pm)—Spaghetti Dinner/ Variety Show/ Auction
- Saturday, April 28-Sunday, April 29 12pm-12:30pm—30 Hour Famine; service
- June 16-23—Youth Works Mission Trip
Sunday Evening Program Notes
Youth who participate in Youth ministry at LUMC need to have a signed Permission Slip that includes parent and emergency contact information; medical, transportation and photo releases; and youth & parent program agreements. Download the 2017/18 Youth Group Permission Slip, and turn it in to Katie Anderson, Youth Ministry Director.